We thought you would like to know a bit more about Sentio. Here is a concise and brief overview of what and who we are!
Sentio was formed in 2008 by Joanna Harwood (MD and Owner) who had previously worked for a luxury paper merchant, GF Smith and Sons. Our aim was print buying, quickly we evolved, mainly because our clients were asking us, to offer different products and services, not just print. Our business now offers the full portfolio of marketing products and we supply these to our varied clients
The depth of experience of working with medium/large sized enterprises over the past years has provided us with a wealth of knowledge in different marketplaces and sectors. Our experience allows us to create exciting and eye-catching marketing campaigns that deliver key messages through strategic planning and leadership.
Our projects are not limited to one area, but, across multi channels that deliver a positive return on investment for clients. A strong experience and desire to work with new technologies and materials allows us to take a marketing problem/project break it down and build the correct campaign for each project and deliver results for clients.
Products and services, we offer
- Social media – implementation of training, policy writing, campaigns and reporting
- Website creation – Design, hosting, SEO and dating
- Digital campaigns – email creation, delivery and reporting
- Marketing campaigns – creating implementing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns with reporting
- Brand and logo creation for new and existing companies/organisations
- Print management – the project management and delivery of printed assets for campaigns and sales tools. Our services include direct mail, brochures, folders, exhibition stands and small run print such as business cards
- We specialise in the unusual print too. We now offer SCODIX, foiling, carbon balanced papers and laser printing.
For more information please contact us.