Adding an internal pocket to a folder allows them to be used with a wide range of promotional and informational items including brochures, case studies, project cards and data sheets. They are becoming very popular with our customers, both large and small, due to their versatility as you can put any information in the pocket you require
Folders come in all sorts of shapes and sizes from traditional A4 and A5 to bespoke shapes such as square. Whatever your folder requirements, Sentio are the perfect marketing agency choice for producing these to fit both your timescales and budget
20 years of experience
Below are Sentio’s top tips to help make the design and print of your folders as easy and stress free as possible, we hope they help!
- Remember that folders need to be bigger than your inserted materials. The reason being is so it can fit the documents in the pocket.
- Think about laminating the covers – this will help if your clients are using the folders frequently.
- Ask your printer for a folder forme. This is a template you can design your folders with and the printer can use for printing and cutting the shape out.
- Think about what you would like to print on the covers and the inside. Remember the inside is there for you to advertise and inform your clients.
- Folders can be used instead of company brochures as you can make each bespoke to each client. This is relevant when you have case studies, tailor your marketing.
- Remember you can print low or large run of folders through digital or litho.
- Don’t be put off by thinking your print has to be a standard size.