CitySuites is based in Manchester and the only aparthotel in the city. The aparthotel boasts an 18m indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, state of the art gym, 24-hour reception and concierge.
These luxury aparthotel rooms are set in the heart of the vibrant city of Manchester so an easy access for businesses, tourists and short term lets. The luxury suites combine the comforts of a home from home with the luxury touches and finishes of a quality hotel.
CitySuites, is for anyone who is visiting for a night or a year, business or pleasure, excellence is their business.
Key objectives for CitySuites
CitySuites contacted Sentio in a bid to produce high quality marketing assets for their luxury rooms and the other areas in the hotels. Previously they had used materials which provided a good result but, the client required something a little more exciting!
We were asked to produce a suite of products for the rooms with a feel of touch and look of class.
Sentio focused on delivering the following items:
- Door Hangers; the client required a door hanger which communicated different messages to their clients and also from the housekeeping staff to the guests. Since the first creation we are now developing new designs with the use of Colorplan and white print and bronze printing.
- Pillow tent cards; these little tent cards were produced to inform the guests and placed in the rooms
- A6 6 sided folders; these were folders were produced to inform and communicate information during the COVID-19 pandemic to let guests know which businesses were open and where the guests could visit
- In each of the products we developed with CitySuites we looked at different print/foil and paper options
Sentio’s approach and delivery
Sentio worked closely with the marketing manager to understand the business and what they were looking to achieve.
Once we had understood and taken the brief for the print production, we quickly set about recommending three different options for the foiling; SCODIX, traditional hot foil and lastly digital foiling which the client preferred. Along with the digital bronze foiling we then offered the soft touch/velvet lamination which complemented the digital foiling.
Key outcomes to CitySuites
- Now we have established the look and feel for the marketing assets this has set the level to which we produce the marketing assets for the rooms
- Sentio has now delivered several production runs of the marketing materials and now we have developed the look and feel even further; constantly innovating these assets
- Sentio is working on new and exciting products for CitySuites as we have built a strong working relationship with the client
- We are also able to hit budgets for each of the production runs helping CitySuites to manage costs their end
- Sentio is now working on project to produce all the marketing assets for CitySuites for 2021 – 2022, this will offer luxury brochures, business cards, folders, packaging and hotel marketing products and services.