The Leaderboard Group is a privately owned company with a golf venue portfolio that includes some of the finest, and well recognised, golf courses and resorts in the south of England.
‘The Oxfordshire’ is their flagship golf venue. Designed by eminent American golf course architect Rees Jones, and the host of many prestigious tournaments including the Benson & Hedges International Open and the Brabazon Trophy, this is a fantastic challenge for all golfers.
Dale Hill, in East Sussex, boasts 2 excellent 18 hole challenges including the ‘Woosnam’ course which was designed by the former Masters champion himself.
Sandford Springs in Hampshire is their newest venue and it’s been a big hit with Your Golf Travel clients already. Boasting 27 holes, The Park, The Woods and The Lakes – ensures a varied challenge amid enviable geography that is both distinct and memorable.
Key objectives for Leaderboard Ltd
Sentio currently works with Leaderboard to produce all the printed items for all the hotels in the group. We provide all sorts of printed support mainly with some graphic design for print and email.
Sentio’s key objectives and our focus is:
- Sentio has been asked to provide all the print for all venues. We currently project manage the printed marketing assets (and some design assets) for the group
- We supply all the, large and small, Dibond, PVC and foamex printed boards to interior and exterior areas to all venues
- Sentio has created the luxury bespoke product for special events which is a voucher and folder printed item for birthdays and special occasions
- Sentio supplies all the printed brochures across the group which includes the luxury Christmas and New Year brochures using special print techniques. The brochures include all special events and products with a diverse offering from, but, not limited to weddings/funerals/Tempus Spa and golf/Diary of Events/Corporate Hotel Brochures
We also produce direct mail campaigns for all venues and data cleanse, sort and print and post out with preferential rates.
Sentio’s approach and delivery
Sentio is regularly in contact with our client. We meet and present ideas on a regular basis introducing new and exciting papers and print for our client to test. We also look at new technology in print to help ease the flow of design and print projects and make savings where we can, but, not compromising on quality.
Key outcomes to Leaderboard Ltd
Having met all of the original key objectives that we were contracted to deliver the key outcomes delivered to Leaderboard were:
- Sentio projects manages all the print of the marketing assets throughout the group of hotels
- We produce all the printed brochures using biodegradable inks and to ISO9001
- Our relationship is strong and professional and because we have this, we have the knowledge to work with in budgets and understand the brand and how it needs to be projected to its’ clientele. Thus providing a standard of printing which is maintained and achieved every time
- We work with all the venues managers and with the head of marketing to help alleviate pressure with tight deadlines and mission critical projects
- Sentio also produces some design work too and has created new projects for the luxury end of the product market for Leaderboard with items for “red letter events”
- We provide off site training at paper mills and printers for in depth knowledge learning for the Leaderboard team to help create a better understanding of processes for the customer
- The free dummy and sample service is an add on for our client and this really helps them with visualisation and conceptual work.
- We always deliver on time and budget for our clients which makes for a strong working relationship with the client